It was quite something, writing letters with a dip pen .... Chic dark blue / black plastic dip pen with gold-colored pen holder and gold-colored nib. This vintage dip pen is made in America. The pen is English from the Brandau company. to supplement your brocante interior with, for example, an inkwell and old invoice.
* Marked: Brandau & Co.Baltic pen Birmingham.NO163
* Pen itself: American pencil company made in U.S.A
* Color: blue-black with gold
* Dimensions: 20 cm incl pin
* IF YOU ARE ONLY INTERESTED IN THIS ARTICLE? IT CAN BE SENT BY MAILBOX BUT THEN SEND A FRIENDLY REQUEST TO SEND AN EMAIL
Very special this vintage red copper ink set, you would almost want to write with a crown pen again! Both ink jars made of glass are still present and completely intact. The hinge is a little loose on the left.