With which lady will this beautiful flea jewelery box have been on the dressing table? We can snuggle away ... maybe this cuddly brocant with red velvet-clad casket will soon be on your dressing table!
* The scent or Araby
* Bottle with packaging in very good condition, stopper is stuck glued
* Beginning 1900, made by j. Grossmith & Son, a perfume House what is already established in 1835
* Dimensions box 12 cm high and the diameter is about 6 cm
A beauty, this Brocante, Stuart crystal, polished lid jar. This jar used to stand on the dressing table with a powder puff in it. Stuart crystal is a very famous brand in England.
* The jar is in very good condition, few very small buts
on the side of the jar, but this is almost invisible
* Dimensions: 10 cm high including the button of the
lid, diameter bottom of pot approximately 10.5 cm
The ladies took their, often beautifully hand-embroidered handkerchiefs, in this green leather box.
The box has a harmonica bottom so that a whole stack of handkerchiefs could be taken away.
* In good condition
* Top is color other than bottom, discolored by light
* On the inside of the lid the purple fabric has some holes,and in the fabric from the bottom are some spots.
* Around 1900
* Dimensions: 15x 17. Height measured in folded
stands including the handle: 6cm