Beautiful vintage silver cutlery set consisting of a spoon and a slider to slide the food together. The set is stored in the original box and is in good condition The letter R and the year 1923 are engraved in the silver of the spoon and the slider.
The silver was inspected in Sheffield in 1923.
* Spoon: 9 cm long, 3 cm wide
* Slider: 8 cm long, slider part 3.5 cm wide
* Dimensions box: 13x 9x 4cm
Beautifully complete 7-piece antique silver manicure set from 1911.
In good condition, only the glass container of the nail polisher has a small extinguisher.The storage box is made of black cardboard, the inside is lined with blue velvet.
The storage box shows signs of wear. The silver is hallmarked and marked in Birmingham in 1911.
* Storage box:
Measured upright closed: 19cm x7cm x9.5
* Scissors: 12 cm long
* Nail polisher: 8.5 cm long
* Diameter ointment jar ± 3 cm.
* The other tools are 13 cm long