Beautiful black velvet pelerine from the Victorian era. On the handmade pelerine are beautiful flowers with twigs attached. The collar and bottom are finished with black silk. The pelerine is in good condition, the velvet is a bit bare in some places. (see photos) The pelerine closes with 3 hooks. In the pictures, the silk border at the top and bottom looks gray but it is black. A very decorative piece of fashion history!
* Front from top of collar: 44 cm
* Measured from hand from collar to shoulder section: 48 cm
How cute is this black satin-trimmed jacket! The sleeves and back are decorated with satin-ribbon stripes and bows. The jacket closes with a hook just below the throat.
With the bows and satin decorations this is a really nice item for the flea collector. In very good condition.
* Front piece: width 28 cm, 29 cm long
* Sleeve: length about 23 cm
Nice pair of these vintage half-doll (twin) sisters. The ladies both wear the same fabric ruffle skirt but the (porcelain) tops are different. One lady has a mint green top and the other lady a pink top
* Height 17 cm
* Body: 6 cm high, at the shoulders 4 cm wide
* ONLY THE PINK IS STILL AVAILABLE *