Beautifully crafted glass has this octagonal cake stand or etagiere, with silver-colored metal handle. Nice to present pastries, high tea or, for example, to display some perfume bottles or other nice things! In good condition, some signs of wear and some small shadows from the side of the glasses.
* 35cm high
* depth 22.5 cm
* 34.5 cm wide
Beautiful vintage bottle from the 1920s The white glass is decorated with stripes in gold, green, blue and orange.The stopper is gold colored and still completely intact.The bottle is in very good condition, no damage .
* Includes stopper 6 cm long, 4 cm wide, measured at widest part of the glass, approximately 1.5 cm "thick"
We are not sure what it served for, but the romantic flea market image of the lady and gentleman from earlier times appealed to us enormously! The whole is a glass plate with the image pasted behind it. Nice to decorate with
Beautiful, sleek glass antique perfume bottle with silver cap containing a beautiful monogram of the letters S and E. The bottle is from the end of 1800, the silver is marked: London 1896.
* The bottle has a little bit of tarnish on the inside, but almost falls
* In the cap there are a few small dents
* 14.5 cm long
* Width measured at widest part 3.5cm
* bottom 3.3 cm
* Diameter cap 3 cm
Sweet vintage white glass flat perfume bottle with baroque picture of a lady and gentleman. The silver colored stopper is still intact and present. Unfortunately there is a tear in the side of the bottle, but this is almost not visible. Nice bottle for decoration in the brocante interior.
* 7x 3.5 * IF YOU ONLY HAVE AN INTEREST FOR THIS ARTICLE IT MAY BE SENT BY MAILBOX MAIL BUT PLEASE SEND A KINDLY EMAIL