A lot has been played with this vintage yellow French doll's chair and is now looking for a nice place to only be beautiful!
* Nice wear, only one wheel is missing
* From the 50s and 60s
* Dimensions: approximately 74 cm high, measured up to the backrest, 31 cm wide, measured at the bottom of the legs, leaf up to the backrest approximately 34 cm deep.
Beautifully complete 7-piece antique silver manicure set from 1911.
In good condition, only the glass container of the nail polisher has a small extinguisher.The storage box is made of black cardboard, the inside is lined with blue velvet.
The storage box shows signs of wear. The silver is hallmarked and marked in Birmingham in 1911.
* Storage box:
Measured upright closed: 19cm x7cm x9.5
* Scissors: 12 cm long
* Nail polisher: 8.5 cm long
* Diameter ointment jar ± 3 cm.
* The other tools are 13 cm long
Vintage cut square, crystal perfume bottle with beautifully cut stopper
The neck has a silver rim, hallmarked in Birmingham in 1913.The crystal bottle has some minor damage also on the fabric.The neck was once glued on it and unfortunately that is a bit visible
Nice gold-coloured decorated metal jewelry box on elegant legs.
Flowers embroidered on the top of the lid. The inside is lined with red fabric. The box is in good condition, only a stain on the fabric at the top