Beautiful graceful vintage copper colored chatelaine clip. The chatelaine clip was placed behind the waistband of the skirt. On the chatelaine hung a watch, scissors, needle case or other things. Nice to keep a few old lace handkerchiefs together, for example.
* 7 cm long (including clip), 3.5 cm wide * IF YOU ONLY HAVE AN INTEREST FOR THIS ARTICLE IT MAY BE SENT BY MAILBOX MAIL BUT PLEASE SEND A KINDLY EMAIL
Early Victorian money pouch that is nicely threaded with all silver colored beads and yarn. In the middle is a recess ,, the coins went in and the wallet was closed with the metal rings. Nice and special item
* Length 23x 9cm (fanning out with the silver colored beads)
* In good condition, some beads slightly rusty * IF YOU ONLY HAVE AN INTEREST FOR THIS ARTICLE IT MAY BE SENT BY MAILBOX MAIL BUT PLEASE SEND A KINDLY EMAIL
It's so much fun to browse through this old fashion magazine from 27 January 1894! You imagine yourself back in time. In this old French fashion magazine, called La Mode Francaise, you can clearly see how fashion was doing end of the 19th Century.
*The magazine is in good condition, only a few yellowed few small ones.
*Nice to decorate or frame.
*Dimensions: 28x 37.5 (closed)
* TIP: copy a few nice pictures and stick them on a storage box for example!
Beautiful, this brocante cream-colored collar made of lace. In good condition only 1 hook is missing at the back. Nice to make your mannequin look good.
* Bottom front: about 40 cm wide
* Approximately 28 cm from bottom to shoulder
ONLY INTEREST FOR THIS ONE ARTICLE? THAN
CAN IT BE SHIPPED ON REQUEST BY MAILBOX, PLEASE SEND ONE CONTENT BY EMAIL