PAPER ( magazines, labels, greeting cards, menu cards, packaging and old documents)
Name: A to Z
Name: Z to A
Price: Low to High
Price: High to Low
How beautiful is this bank transfer form from a French factory, Maurice Chantalou,from Paris,who manufactured suspenders and belts at the beginning of the last century!
The form shows that this form was completed on December 29,1924
* 10.5x 27.5
*** IF YOU HAVE ONLY AN INTEREST FOR THIS ARTICLE, WE CAN SEND IT BY MAILBOX, YOU MAY SEND US EMAIL FOR QUOTATION **
Antique notebook from the late 1800s, still unwritten with very nice image o including a jester and a dog with a hat on the front and a skating couple on the back
* 6.5x 11 cm
** INTERESTED IN THIS ITEM ONLY? WE CAN SEND THE CAN BY MAILBOX IF YOU SEND US AN EMAIL WE CAN QUOTE YOU
Very decorative envelope from a recipe from the English Corbyn & Compy
* Folded envelope: 14x 8.5
* ARE YOU ONLY INTERESTED IN THIS ARTICLE WE CAN SEND THIS TO YOU BY MAILBOX, IF YOU SEND US A SEND YOU WILL RECEIVE A QUOTE FOR SHIPPING
Vintage blank Christmas card with a child, flowers and fruit bordered with gold
* Dimensions: 13x 9.5cm
* THE CARD CAN ALSO BE SENT BY MAILBOX, IF YOU SEND ONE WE CAN EMAIL THE PRECISE SHIPPING COST
35 vintage labels from out a running products.
* Smallest label: 6x 2.5 cm
* Largest label 12 x 9 cm> br>
The labels come in at about 0.80 cents each
THIS ITEM CAN BE SENT BY MAILBOX, IF YOU SEND AN EMAIL WITH YOUR ADDRESS DETAILS WE CAN PROVIDE THE CORRECT PRICE
Unique item this vintage business card from The firm Edmondson & Vogt pharmacists and opticians from Kendal, England. In particular, the original copper plate with which the card works is printed.
* card 8x 4.5 cm, plate 8x 4.5 cm
* This article can be sent by letter post, send a message and we can give you a quote.