A beautiful piece of old toys from a bygone era these Victorian wooden block puzzles in the original wooden box. They are a total of 5 puzzles.It's good to see that there are many played is,in some places is unfortunately no longer present the paper or is it stuck with adhesive tape on the blocks.The sample plates are ripped and pasted in some places.Still,this is a very nice piece of nostalgia that a nice spot!Go with your cursor on the picture,then you can look at the puzzles!
* Probably of German-made by the company e. Hoppe & co. moabit
* Dimensions wooden box: 40x32x 5.5 cm
The ladies took their, often beautifully hand-embroidered handkerchiefs, in this green leather box.
The box has a harmonica bottom so that a whole stack of handkerchiefs could be taken away.
* In good condition
* Top is color other than bottom, discolored by light
* On the inside of the lid the purple fabric has some holes,and in the fabric from the bottom are some spots.
* Around 1900
* Dimensions: 15x 17. Height measured in folded
stands including the handle: 6cm