Antique handmade bead bag, very decorative with green and gray /brown bead
* Measured 12 cm long including beads, measured 10 cm wide including beads.
* Handle diameter: 5 cm
Beautiful this large antique wooden mushroom-shaped stopper, nowadays textile is often no longer repaired, but in the past much use was made of this wooden tool
* About 17.5 cm high, diameter top 13 cm
*In good condition
It looked very chic, your cigarette in this antique cigarette pipe with silver holder. The pipe is from 1900, the silver is marked in Birmingham in 1900.
* The pipe is in reasonable condition, there is a small crack in the edge of the silver, see photo
* 6.5 cm long
* Diameter holder: 1 cm
ONLY INTEREST FOR THIS ONE ARTICLE? THAN
CAN IT BE SHIPPED ON REQUEST BY MAILBOX, PLEASE SEND ONE CONTENT BY EMAIL
Still working well, this metal ice cream scoop with wooden handle from the early 1900s made by Gilchirst, the first company to market this ice cream scoop.
The spoon is in very good condition
* 19 cm long, shovel diameter: 7 cm
* Handle: 12 cm long
Antique glass syringe in very good condition.
* 13.5 cm long
Beautiful green with gold-colored Art Nouveau box from the early 1900s with orchids on it, containing soap with the name Floramye from Piver Paris.
The cardboard box is empty.
* 10x 20x 4
* In good condition, has been slightly wet on top