Which child will have played with this flea porcelain dish? Well, we will never know that a lot has been played with, is good to see by the golden decorations that were worn away in some places. Furthermore, the dish in very good condition is no damage
-Measured from handle to handle 11.5 cm
-Measured from bottom to handle lid 6.5 cm
Beautiful, soft cream-colored brocante terrine with a black and gold border and beautifully crafted handles. Nice with, for example, nice moss, a nice plant or, for example, Christmas balls. Traces of use do not cause any cracks or damage
diameter of handle to handle: 33 cm
height: 15 cm
This cute antique porcelain dish with spoon is a beauty!Note the special shape! Marked and dated late 1800.
* The dish has a crack near an ear (see photo).The photo seems to see another crack,but this is in the baking. Furthermore minor traces of use
* Marked: R 0 N 0 221872
* Dimensions: Height measured including lid 14 cm, 20 cm measured from ear to ear, depth is 12 cm
* The spoon is 18 cm long, shovel section diameter 7 cm
We wondered what this cute flea doll (half-dull) doll had hidden in her dress in the past. It is suspected that stockings were stored in it. Anyway, this is an incredibly fun and special piece of flea!
* The hands are made of porcelain and the head is made of plaster
* The 'dress' is of dark yellow and black satin
* The hands are still intact, the face has a few minor damages
* Mark in arms and on the back of the torso, see photo
Dimensions: approximately 46 cm long (including head), the width at the bottom of the bag is 35 cm.